|mira salon and spa policies
Please note that if you are 10 minutes late, we may need to reschedule your appointment in
order to give you the quality service you deserve.
Last Minute Cancellation/Reschedule and No-Show Policy:
Thank you for respecting the valuable time of our service providers.
* To avoid any charges, ALL CANCELLATIONS AND RESCHEDULES REQUIRE 24 HOURS NOTICE.
Please call us or leave us a message to cancel or reschedule.
* Last minute cancellations and reschedules (a cancellation or rescheduling of an appointment less
than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment time) are subject to and charged a fee of 50% of the
scheduled service(s) which is due at the time of your next visit to Mira.
* No-shows are subject to and charged the full amount of the scheduled service(s) which is due at the time
of your next visit to Mira.
* If you no-show your appointment, you will be notified via phone call and/or email. We understand that
emergencies and illness do occur. If this is the case, please make us aware of this so that you do not incur
any fees for a last minute cancellation or no-show.
* All guests will receive a courtesy email confirmation two days prior to your scheduled appointment.
It is very important that you view this email to ensure that there is not an error in your appointment booking
and to view your Gracias Points.
We want to make sure that you leave Mira feeling great about your service.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your service, please call us within two weeks
of your appointment to schedule a follow-up appointment to address your concern.
All sales on John Masters Organics and Jane Iredale products are final.